BASIC Package $ 500
MC + USDOT Trucking Authority
- USDOT Number
- Motor Carrier (MC) Authority
- BOC 3 Process Agents
- 2 FREE months of service at Trip Sheet Central
This package provides the bare essentials to start your trucking or broker authority.
Basic assumes you already have the necessary business structure in place; i.e. you already have your LLC, Inc. or business registered with your home (base) state.
Some people choose to operate under an assumed, or DBA (doing-business-as) name.
After you have an USDOT number, and MC number you are ready to apply to your base state for an IFTA (fuel tax) and IRP account (license plates).
Expenses for Basic Package
- $ 500 paid to TSC Authority (IFTA Permits included)
- $ 300 paid to FMCSA for USDOT and MC Number
- $ 35 paid to BOC 3 Process issuing agency
- $ 75 paid to UCR (per truck, or per broker authority)
Some Insurance companies require a down-payment for the General Liability, and Cargo Liability coverage policies