IRP Registration / Renewals

IRP Registration & Renewals$ 45

We offer expedited service to register or renewal IRP Apportioned Plates in most States

Required Documents in PDF

Clean clear scanned copies of:
  • Current or Expired CAB Card (if renewing)
  • CDL
  • Truck Title or Application for Title
  • 2290 - (we also offer this service if you do not have a current 2290)
  • EIN (or W-9)
  • Certificate of Insurance
  • Carrier Lease Agreement
  • Carrier EIN
  • Carrier USDOT/MC numbers
  • Mileage summary for previous 4 IFTA filing quarters (usually July 1 of previous year - June 30 of current year)
  • Utility Bill or Apartment Lease for proof of residence if this is NEW registration